Magnets use strong, rare earth, neodymium rectangles to use these for holding up a shopping list or a photo. Not a toy for kids.
Serial # magnet Category: Retail and B2B
Beautiful stone magnets. Order one or many. If you have a lot of them, they are fun to build imaginary stone walls with on a fridge.
|Number in Set
- Pricing information is never included inside the package I mail. I offer complimentary personalized gift notes so the receiver knows who sent the gift. Another option is to mail your gift to your own name at your your friend's address. This is a tiny bit risky because sometimes the name helps to properly route the package, but usually fine.
- Orders $40 and up ship free throughout the continental USA. Otherwise shipping is a flat $10 fee. For Hawaii/Alaska/International shipping please email the product Serial Numbers and your destination address and I will quote the cost.
- Shipping to Europe is surprisingly affordable, so email me the items you considering and I will quote the freight.
- I strive to process orders received by 10 am EST Monday - Friday by the following day, so you get it ASAP.
- Transit time from Lowell, MA is generally 2-6 days. Orange Region 1-2 days, Dark Brown 2-3 days, Yellow and Green 3-4 days, Blue 4-5 days, Light Brown and Purple 5-6 days.
- I am often complimented on my high quality packaging and wrapping. Items are also insured and if anything arrives broken you are not liable for damages. Please notify my as soon as possible though, and save the packaging.
- You will receive a tracking number for your package via email when I ship the item. Check your spam folder if this email is missing. If you checked and think something is awry, email us at office@AmericanStonecraft.com or call/text (617) 401-7305 for questions.
- I use recycled corrugated boxes, paper gum tape, and recycled kraft paper for void fill. This does not sacrifice the safety of your item. Please compost the boxes and void fill if possible. This is a sustainable product, through and through. Product gift boxes (inner boxes) are either branded by hand with a hot branding iron or hand stamped with ink, and can all be composted.
Returns / Exchanges
- If you wish to make a return or exchange from a website purchase, please email office@AmericanStonecraft.com or call/text (617) 401-7305 within two weeks of your purchase to initiate the process.
- Exchanges of website purchases have no charge if replacing of equal or greater value. Notify me of your desire to make an exchange, which item(s) you desire in exchange, and I will send you a return shipping label. Please reuse your original packaging and pack in the same style.
- Returns are subject to a flat $20 fee regardless of the purchase total. Notify me of your desire to make a return and I will send you a return shipping label. Please reuse your original packaging and pack in the same style. Once the item arrives back at my studio, I will process your refund minus the $20 fee.
- Grill stone and baking stone purchases are final, and not eligible for return or exchange.