Magnets use strong, rare earth, neodymium rectangles to use these for holding up a shopping list or a photo. Not a toy for kids.
Serial # magnet Category: Retail and B2B
Beautiful stone magnets. Order one or many. If you have a lot of them, they are fun to build imaginary stone walls with on a fridge.
|Number in Set|
- Orders $40 and up ship free throughout the continental USA. Otherwise shipping is a flat $10 fee. For Hawaii/Alaska/International shipping please email the product Serial Numbers and your destination address and we will quote the cost. Shipping to Europe is surprisingly affordable.
- Pricing information is never included in the package, and receipts are only sent to the purchaser. We offer complimentary personalized gift notes, or, simply address your package to your name, at your friends address, in order to subtilely notify the recipient of the sender.
- We typically process orders received by 10 am EST Monday - Friday by the following day. We strive to ship your order fast so you get it ASAP.
- Transit time from Lowell, MA is generally 2-6 days. Orange Region 1-2 days, Dark Brown 2-3 days, Yellow and Green 3-4 days, Blue 4-5 days, Light Brown and Purple 5-6 days. If your total package weighs less than 5 pounds (each 1 of 1 product listing will list its weight), then you might expect your product within 3 days, even across the country.
- We are often complimented on our high quality packaging and highly detailed wrapping. Items are insured and if anything arrives broken you are not liable for damages. Please notify us as soon as possible.
- You will receive a tracking number for your package via email when we ship the item. Check your spam folder if this email is missing. If you checked and think something is awry, email us at office@AmericanStonecraft.com or call/text (978) 254-7625 for questions.
- We use recyclable green packaging, paper gum tape, and kraft paper or recycled paper for void fill. This does not sacrifice the safety of your item. Please compost the boxes and void fill if possible. This is a sustainable product, through and through. Product gift boxes (inner boxes) are branded by hand with a hot branding iron rather than printed with ink, and can also be composted.
Returns / Exchanges
- If you wish to make a return or exchange from a website purchase, please email office@AmericanStonecraft.com or call/text (978) 254-7625 within two weeks of your purchase to initiate the process.
- Exchanges of website purchases have no charge to you. Notify us of your desire to make an exchange, which item(s) you desire in exchange, and we will send you a return shipping label. Please reuse your original packaging and pack in the same style.
- Returns are subject to a flat $20 fee regardless of purchase size. Notify us of your desire to make a return and we will send you a return shipping label. Please reuse your original packaging and pack in the same style. Once the item arrives we will process your refund minus the fee.
- Grill stone and baking stone purchases are final, and not eligible for return or exchange.