The bracket that lets your stone hang will not scratch your table.
Custom Hanging Bracket Upgrade
Hang any Food Slab from the wall as fine art. This is a great add-on alone or when combined with Custom Engraving.
The Food Slab is still useful on a table, as the feet are taller than the bracket. Please select the final orientation you prefer. The saw-tooth pattern of the hanging bracket keeps the stone level.
- Orders $40 and up ship free. Otherwise shipping is a flat $10 for addresses in the contiguous U.S., with no limits on the number of items per order for either option.
- Orders arrive safely, and we pack your orders with care and attention. Pricing information is never included in the package, and receipts are only sent to the purchaser.
- We aim to process orders received by 10 am EST Monday - Friday by the following day. We strive to ship your order fast so you get it ASAP but we do this by hand, but Gerald (also the person writing this) is the person doing the shipping too.
- Orders ship from Lowell, MA either USPS or UPS. Transit time via USPS is typically 1-2 business days, and occasionally 3 business days for destinations farther from our Massachusetts studio. UPS shipments, typically heavier items or orders going across the country, may take 4-5 days.
- You will receive a tracking number for your package via email when we ship the item. Check your spam folder if this email is missing.
- We use recyclable green packaging and kraft paper void fill. This does not sacrifice the safety of your item. You can also compost the boxes once you remove any plastic tape. Boxes are branded by hand with a hot iron. Smell them!
- International Shipping is available. Please email the product Serial Number you would like to purchase and your destination address so we can quote the cost.
- If you wish to make a return or exchange from a website purchase, please contact us within two weeks of your purchase to initiate the process. Exchanges are no charge, we will send you a return shipping label, so save your packaging. Returns must be approved prior to shipping and are subject to a $20 fee. We will email your return shipping label and all items must be packaged in original packaging for safe transit back to Massachusetts.