We are currently seeking a qualified, energetic individual for a part-time sales/admin associate. We are a nationally recognized artisan brand with an amazing growth opportunity for the right candidate at our headquarters in Lowell, MA. This position requires an ambitious go-getter with strong attention to detail to support the creation and sales of our one-of-a-kind handcrafted items.
- Communicate with new and returning customers and assist in the purchasing process
- Support hundreds of national wholesale accounts and manage orders
- Follow established procedures to enter bookkeeping data in QuickBooks Online accounting software
- Prepare finished product for retail sales through various channels
- Work with Studio Operations Assistant to ship outbound orders and receive incoming deliveries
- Accurately compile sales and performance data into reporting spreadsheets
- Schedule Company Founder for pop up retail markets, in-store dealer check-ins and farm visits
- Greet studio visitors and get them excited about our mission, give tours when appropriate
- Manage outside vendors and contractors for temporary or smaller scale projects
- Various administrative projects at request of management
- Ability to multitask while maintaining a positive attitude
- Enthusiasm to share our story with great charisma
- Ability to take direction, desire to learn and willingness to adapt your approach
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficient on Apple computers, Microsoft Excel, CRM Software, and Quickbooks Online
- Job will take place at American Stonecraft at 133 Congress Street in Lowell, MA
- Ability to work on your feet for 6 hours per day
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
American Stonecraft is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we would love to meet you!
$15 – 18 per hour starting depending on experience
Part Time daytime shifts, 15-20 hours per week with room for growth for the right individual. Monday through Friday schedule TBD.
Please email your resume/cover letter to careers at americanstonecraft.com
Interviews will be scheduled on a rolling basis and conducted in Lowell, MA.