Job Location: 133 Congress St. Lowell, MA
(978) 254-7625 or Careers@AmericanStonecraft.com
American Stonecraft is a Massachusetts Benefit Corporation that transforms sustainably harvested fieldstones into Coasters, Food Slabs, and Bowlders. Each product labels the farm it originated from. The goods raise awareness about the history of stonewalls, and share geology that has been undiscovered for thousands of years!
Our geologist role will help us label the geology and mineralogy of finished stone products. Available hours may increase seasonally and related responsibilities could increase the hours to 20 hours per week.
Working at American Stonecraft offers you a chance to write about geology, to develop new geology content for our website, and conduct geological mapping.
- Attention to detail
Desired Skills and Qualities:
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to take direction, desire to learn, and willingness to adapt your approach
- Data: labeling products according to their geology
- Mapping: creating overlap maps including Topography, Bedrock, and Soils
- Shipping: packaging orders and printing bills of lading
- Branding and stamping packaging supplies
- Monitoring supply levels
- Keeping workspaces clean
- Job will take place at American Stonecraft, 133 Congress St. Lowell, MA
- Hours are somewhat flexible, we are open Monday – Friday 7 am -3:30 pm.
- Ability to work on your feet 2-8 hours a day.
- Ability to lift 15 pounds.
Deadline: Interviews will be scheduled on a rolling basis.
Schedule: Part Time 4-20 hrs per week
How To Apply:
Please email your resume and availability to careers at americanstonecraft.com. Interviews conducted in Lowell, Massachusetts.
Visit www.AmericanStonecraft.com to learn more! American Stonecraft is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we would love to meet you!