Job Location: Boston or Lowell, MA
To Apply: email a cover letter and resume to Gerald @ AmericanStonecraft.com
American Stonecraft is one of New England’s favorite makers of gifts and home decor. Our story is part Geology, part Farming, and part History. Do you have a passion for storytelling, handmade products, ecommerce and marketing? Then you will love being on our team!
With over eight years in business, we’ve created a unique story that is fun to share. We do this in three ways, the first is our brick and mortar store is inside the Boston Public Market (between Beacon Hill, the North End, and Downtown Boston), attracting over 2 million visitors per year. We also sell wholesale to hundreds of independent retailers. The third way we share our products is on this website.
We are looking for you to help us grow our website to become the key platform for how we reach our customers. We are starting with a great foundation but we need your help to grow our Ecommerce to its full potential using modern promotional tools
You should be a tech savy WordPress and online marketing expert. You will be shooting photographs of products, editing pages and content on the website, and finding ways to get more visitors to discover us, such as public relations.
Your compensation will include both a base hourly or weekly rate plus a commission based on the sales happening on the website.
- Promote the website (PR, social media, emails, advertising, influencers)
- Create pages and content
- Measure website data to gain insights and make improvements
- Experience with WordPress/WooCommerce – please list the ecommerce websites you’ve worked on in your cover letter or resume
- Marketing experience
- Website Analytics experience
- Snazzy design sensibilities
- Clear writing and proper grammar
- Love telling stories and creating digital content
- The job will take place at American Stonecraft’s studio HQ, in downtown Lowell, MA, close to the train station and Lowell Connector or with the studio founder in Boston, MA.
- If you are only available to work remotely you will not be considered for this role.
Schedule: Part Time, 10 Hours per Week
Deadline: Interviews will be scheduled on a rolling basis
Salary: Base rate per hour worked plus a % of all website sales, paid weekly
How To Apply:
Please email your cover letter and resume to gerald at americanstonecraft.com with the subject line Ecommerce Assistant.
Visit www.AmericanStonecraft.com to learn more. American Stonecraft is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we look forward to working together!