Job Location: 100 Hanover St. Boston, MA
(978) 254-7625 or Careers @ AmericanStonecraft.com
- Existing American Stonecraft Brand Ambassador
Primary Role Responsibilities:
- Implement merchandising vision and communicate this to other team members
- Coordinate scheduling
- Maintain staff accountability
- Train and develop team members
- Revise and update procedures in Handbook
- Monitor supply levels
- Order supplies and stock
- Maintain clean and organized storefront
- Recruit and Interview new candidates
- Develop promotions and marketing strategies to drive sales
- Infectious enthusiasm and charisma
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to artfully create merchandise displays
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to serve teammates
- Ability to work on your feet 5 or 6 hours a day.
- Ability to lift 10 pounds.
- Job will take place at American Stonecraft inside the Boston Public Market, 100 Hanover Street, Boston, MA next to the Haymarket Train Station and two blocks from Quincy Market / Faneuil Hall.
Salary: Existing Brand Ambassador Compensation plus Commission on store’s total weekly sales
Schedule: TBD, during our open hours of 10am-8pm Sunday-Thursday and 8am-8pm Friday-Saturday.
How To Apply:
Email cover letter and resume to Careers @ American Stonecraft.com. Interviews will be scheduled on a rolling basis.
Visit www.AmericanStonecraft.com to learn more. American Stonecraft is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are exited to work together!