American Stonecraft is one of Boston’s favorite places to buy gifts and home decor. Our story is one part Farming, one part Geology, and one part History. With over six years in business, we’ve created a unique recipe that is fun to share. We are looking for a friendly individual to join our Boston team and help us tell our story.
Sales Associate / Brand Ambassador (7-21 hours)
We’re a small store with big revenue and a worldwide clientele. If you genuinely appreciate our handcrafted products and love to sell, we want you to join our team! The pay is great but you can also feel good about our mission.
The sales associate operates the store independently: opening and closing, cashing out, restocking and maintaining displays. Applicants should be comfortable with detail: neat and well organized, and have an eye for aesthetics.
- Ability to work 11 am to 6 pm on days scheduled
- Boston Area residency—access to commuter rail or the T is mandatory. (4 blocks from North Station)
- Previous retail experience with jewelry, art, gift, or educational merchandise is helpful.
- Flexible availability (including weekends and evenings till 8 pm) (or consistent availability)
- English fluency and good verbal skills
Ways to apply:
- Email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
- Drop off your cover letter and resume at the store:
American Stonecraft, Inc.
Boston Public Market
100 Hanover St. Boston, MA
- Fax cover letter & resume to: 978-254-0035
Salary: $19/hour guaranteed. (With commission, hourly take home is typically higher)
American Stonecraft is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we love diversity.